Saturday, October 25, 2008

College - Week One

My name is Janice Parker and this blog is a requirement for my graduate program. I am hoping to teach special education preschool or developmental kindergarten. I have always wanted to be a teacher but was sidetracked when my children were born. As the kids got older my interest in teaching grew. I decided to become a staff assistant so I could make sure I still wanted to become a teacher, before investing so much time and money in the program. After working in several schools with several different age groups I found the most joy and satisfaction in working with younger children with special needs.

My favorite animal is my dog. Dogs are my favorite because they have so much personality, are fun and loyal. It is interesting how much you can learn about a person by the kind of dog they have and how it behaves.





































No comments: